Training Modules > Finance for Non-financial ProfessionalFinance For Non-financial Professional
(Introduction) What ? Are you archiving the business results that your company needs today? Do your managers understand the analysis process required to makes sound economic investments? Finance for non-financial professional training allows your managers to increase knowledge and understanding of the financial aspects of managing a business.
For whom ? This training is intended for all non-financial supervisors and mangers who make day –to-day operating decisions. This could include crew chief, leads new supervisors, middle management or senior leaders.
Why this program ?
Understand the role of finance in achieving business objectives and the major financial functions
- Know how to lead any financial interaction
- Follow economic practices in making capital decision
- Know the principles of preparing meaningful budget and accept accountability for performance to budget.
- Understand their role in the protection and management of corporate services including the conservation of working capital.
- Know how to analyze budget
- Understand the difference between cash flow and profit
How ? Through PPT , Activities, Role plays, Games, Stories /incidents
Duration : Two days with optional scheduling