Training Modules > Negotiate to Resolve Conflict WorkshopNegotiate to Resolve Conflict Workshop
Empower yourself with negotiation skills in order to resolve conflict ,98% success in your business and personal life depends on success in your negotiations.
Unfortunately, most of us when faced with confrontation at work or at home or on the street fail to react through habit or emotion and that can lead to disastrous consequence.
Its probable that most people have made that mistake at one time or another and have come out with a less than a satisfactory negotiation agreement.
The good news is ,it doesn't have to be that way.
Negotiation to resolve conflict is the workshop that focuses on understanding how free conflict arises and how to negotiate in order to resolve the conflict.
Negotiations is an art and can be learned ,Your respond can be professional and one can react calmly under any conflict related condition. Through this program you will learn how to manage conflict and how to effectively negotiate and gain agreement that will satisfy the needs of both the parties. This will help you maintain the proper level of emotion and reduce your stress.
For Whom ? All the sales personal.
Why this program ?
Participants will learn to
- Reinforce and enhance good communication skills dealing with interpersonal negotiation
- Be a better listener and communicator through negotiation
- Minimize conflict and negotiation deadlocks by learning the skills necessary to negotiation and communicate
- Integrate learned skills with internal and external clients and employees behaviour to enhance your personal effectiveness.
- Increase your negotiation effectiveness in all business situation where negotiating effectively with peers ,subordinates and superior is required.
- help other focus on interests and not take unreasonable positions
- Increase confidence and belief in oneself as a negotiator.
- Teach adversarial situation into welcome opportunities to communicate openly and effectively.
How ? Through PPT , Activities, Role plays, Games, Stories /incidents
Duration : ½ day program or full day program or 2 days program